For some of our services, if we are unable to resolve issues you may be happening, Utilities Disputes NZ may be able to assist.

Utilities Disputes (formerly The Office of the Electricity and Gas Complaints Commissioner, or EGCC) provides a free and independent dispute resolution service for electricity, gas, and water complaints, and disputes about access to shared property for fibre installations.